Sunday, June 2, 2013

tool #11

1) I liked making a twitter account and TodaysMeet site for my classes. This allows me to continue classroom discussions outside of the school.

2) I have absolutely expanded my classroom activities to include technology when I once thought technological opportunities were very limited. I need to make sure that I put in the time needed before class in order to make sure the technology is set up and ready for use when class time starts.

3) I didn't realize how many web 2.0 tools are actually out there for us teachers. I believe the students are going to be very excited to get to use technology a lot when doing hand-on learning

1 comment:

  1. It can be a bit overwhelming, right? But it looks like you've got a handle on it - I am sure your students will benefit in the long run - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete